BLAH!
Tuesday, October 14, 2003
 
I went to the gay erotic expo yesterday with a friend of mine and his friends. I guess it was a date, I think I failed it. But! On the walk home I hit on a stranger from the place. Southerner, he offered beer, I told him sex would be fine. We agreed to meet up today, but then I linked him to my world leathermen page. So I am not sure if it will happen. But what makes me miss that? I want this type of sex for a hookup. Though it’s been about 3 months since I did vanilla, so I am thinking of flipping for a bit. Sigh…. Oh and met a local, (real local) top online, we played, I hope to do it again. But I really do need to slow down, I can’t crash and burn like I did before. I hated that feeling.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.