BLAH!
Tuesday, October 14, 2003
 
I kissed, and got head from CONC! Who is conc? He is the 19 y/o fun man, that I want to play with. And will make into my willing sex bunny soon. Anyway. I met DADDYBEAR and SIR. Why the full names? Cause they deserve them, or something. I don’t know. It’s weird, it’s irksome, I am trying very hard not to expect much. But to deny my supreme attraction is stupid, I am pretty sure I will have a good time. Though, there are worries, I will have to ask permission to touch, lick, kiss, bite, nibble, blow, or spit upon any part of their bodies. I don’t like having to ask permission for that. But at the same time, with his mouth inches from me, he breath hitting my face with that hint of cigar smell still on his beard, I was in heaven talking to Sir. Then smelling DaddyBear took me over. As Sir, punched me a little, did some pressure point play. I wasn’t even supposed to meet them this early on I am a month away, but something about running into them at a bar makes it all feel more real. Nothing planned, just sort of happened (admittedly, I am also thinking “would I have killed you to call me, so I could have been on my hands and knees”). But even if they had called, they wouldn’t have taken me home. I don’t know if it’s draw it out, or just for the hell of it, or a denial thing (cum denial isn’t the only way to keep a boy focused, kiss denial sucks too). Sigh I can’t control them, can I? I know it’s not how it works, you don’t get to map out your relationship, or get to know the tops plans. But I can’t kill the desire to find out. I WANT THE ANSWERS NOW. Yes, now, right now. So, then where does that leave me? I like 2 guys from Boston. That’s it. The rest is in my head I suppose.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.