BLAH!
Wednesday, October 01, 2003
 
I am doing something very unheathy at the moment. I have begun to fantasize about moving to Chicago. Why? It has a good school, some nice people and more kink that one can shake a stick at. Currently there are two schools I would consider attending there. Depaul, and Loyola. But transfer students don’t get much in the way of scholarships, so Loyola, though less of a college, is the front runner. Plus I could still be an EMT part time over there as my New York State license would transfer (post some tests). Mind you, it’s not anything serious, but it’s this weird longing I have. I am probably just romanticizing that city. The worst of it, is that I am having fun here, I love this city, it’s not without it’s issues, but it has a lot of goodness to it. I am never without something to do, or kids to go out with. Last night, me and SSun went out to a dyke bar, then hit up another one, then grabbed coffee at the local shop. It’s all so much fun. And yet, on the college level, it all feels too easy, to beneath me. Admittedly I am just musing here, it’s early in the semester and there is much to left to do before the year is out. TMP is gonna happen this December, I have picked the bar in which it will take place, and now it’s a matter of organizing the people. The two 18 y.o I played with are calling, and I am getting to be a kid again. So, why am I wondering about Chicago? There is no one there in particular that I want to see, and I have not been there long enough at any point to know about the city. And maybe that’s it, I want to explore it, to go someplace I haven’t been and explore. To travel to a new place and make my way (like they did in the 70’s) . I know people almost everywhere, but Chicago is a town full of internet friends, and Oprah. No matter what I do, I need to keep my grades up, so that’s first and foremost. Which is why I am only going to go out tonight after I study.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.