BLAH!
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
 
This one goes out to special K, who assumed I was dead, for lack of posting. Holy SHIT I am in college dorms, I have a plug up my ass. Okay, I just came back from a three-way with two 18 y/o lovers on the verge of a breakup. Why? Because I can, that’s why. I feel that I no longer need to, want, get, do. Japyquack: we should do it again Japyquack: next time i will cuff you :-) JusBp: I felt bad JusBp: like JusBp: it felt good JusBp: and i liked it That’s one of the two (name change of course) on aol IM. Okay, so real time. I moved into the dorms this Saturday, I have a Korean roommate (he is from Korea) it’s very weird and very cool. He;s 27, I live on the international floor, so the dorm smells of rice and fish frequently. And I have the sick tendency to hum “turning Japanese” when I do my homework. I am making friends and now that I live here I can finally hang out with them. And sort of developing crush like feelings for one of the 18 y/o, curse his vanilla ways. I saw the rocky horror picture show this Saturday. It was great, I dressed up like brad, white undwear and a shirt, thank god for break away pants. It’s one of those things that everyone should do if the opportunity exists, it lets you see what life is like. Sort of like S/m. You have layers, you can’t spend your whole life worshiping rocky horror, but you have to admit what you like. So if you’re the nerd who goes to every Friday, that’s fine, just don’t say that’s all you can ever do on Friday, or better yet, be willing to skip Saturday. Oh and then I went to the eagle, got an e-mail (lost it) and need to go back and find him (3rd time we met). I also saw Adman, and we got to talking, wanted to play but, stopped the scene at his place, (okay I tried, but he I hot, so we did a little oral, but no cum). I asked him out to dinner (why? Cause I can, that why). Then Sunday I went home to clear out my room, ran through it like a jew leaving Egypt, grabbing what I could. I saw VJ too, we spoke, traded anger, and then he decided that he didn’t want to be friends anymore (why? Cuase he can). On the way home I played with Red (pissed on him and came on his head). It was so hot! His knees dirty with mud as he blew me in the woods of a local park. So where does this leave me? LIFE IS GOOD. I am great. But I have worries and fears, why? Cause I can.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.