BLAH!
Friday, September 12, 2003
 
So I am in class, bored out of my skull, so I figured, “why not do a blog?” So I am Okay, in my Gender Studies class I have found a partner for my final project. She is kinky too, did cutting with he boyfriend, likes being spanked, bitten and tied up. We will call her Bunny. It’s weird, but finding this out had me smiley all day. I don’t really think of myself as young, at least not in my head. But I know I am when it comes up as such I don’t defend my age. And I am no lonely, really, but I never have had a person in my life who I could relate to on a level of “there’s an essay due tomorrow and I am worried about it, do you think I should get flogged tonight?” Bunny sort of represents the possibility of a friend who can do that. We spent a break between classes as I showed her pictures from Leatherlevi weekend (the one with me having needles run through parts of me.) and she went “cool!” Today we talked about her spanking last night and she showed me the bite marks, and then changed over to talking about the reading and classes. Just a normal conversation, not the normal…yuck face. Maybe she is a modern day fag hag, the leather men’s hag. I don’t know, but this is cool, me and the new college crew (NCC) is going out this Saturday for bowling at Chelsea piers, and I am spending the night in the city after work with Straus. On an unrelated topic when I was younger I used to not hug. I would avoid it, I never really had a reason for it, but hugging was one of those things I just couldn’t enjoy for whatever reason. After I came out, hand shakes became less and less acceptable in my circles, one day I gave up on preventing hugs, and just went with the flow (I am still not very good at them) and I never really thought about it. Then it hit me yesterday, hugging is a basic form of trust. You allow a person to hold you, and for a moment or two, you cannot see what their hands are doing. I guess I have moved on from that because hugging doesn’t bother me so much anymore. Oh and I am going to be in Boston the 8-9 for 30 hours of being a boy (chores, cooking, cleaning, play) it could be interesting, or I could be a screw up. Hope it’s the first one.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.