BLAH!
Monday, September 22, 2003
 
Post lunch with Red, I feel my financial situation needs clarification. I have money, I am not hard up. If I wasn’t okay for money I would not be considering half the trips that I am. Where the difference lies, is that now, I have to think about it. Good or bad, I don’t know (I am leaning toward good). But irregardless I find it aggravating, especially when there is a really cute slave (we will call him teach) with a really hot Master (see I do the appropriate capitalization and everything) in Chicago (must see them when they come to Hartford). Oh well. This quarters travel schedule looks like: Boston: Nov 7-9 too see JR and DB and hopefully again in dec. to see BonGag (and JR and DB if November goes well) Chicago: December to see Troop. Back to my weekend: So I go home with the Aussie, we do water sports, he uses my handcuffs on me, I have nail marks on my nipples from him. But it’s not that play that I love, with met-in-a-bar-that-night (mbtn) sex you have the moment where just don’t know what’s happening. He has you tied up in a tub and pulls out his dick, you wonder “should I blow him?” and as you go for it, he lets out a stream of hot piss (okay, so I was in the tub, should have guessed, but cock=suck in my book). The walk back to his place was even better, I had no idea whom was topping whom, but he fixed that with by grabbing my wrist and pushing me through the door. Moreover with MBTN you have a moment of fun, like this hot knife through whatever you reality is. A space of just…pure lust. We roll around, he hits my chest, spanks me, bites my ear, we come, its over. We sit on the floor, out of breath, he unclips the handcuffs, throws me a towel we chat some more, he gives me his e-mail, I return mine, then I go. A simple moment of lust, a space from my norm, one that needs not be repeated, something that simply is. It existed there once, no need for it to exist again. And I confess, I like it that way sometimes. On the other hand Sunday, Sunday found me tied to a workout bench, having my cock worked over with a riding crop. My balls tugged and my back lightly flogged (not a lot, sadly). Among other things it was your basic, Talk-Online-For-Awhile meet up (TOFA). With TOFA you get a more intense scene, and one that flows better. Which is great, but that takes away the mystery, you’ve seen the guy naked, you know what he wants to with you. While the experience itself is great, and you do have some un-expected moments (no one ever gives you a minute by minute list of what they will do to you). But you can’t match the spontaneity of naked exploration with a stranger. But, maybe that is my bag. After the Sunday Scene I hit the bar known as dugout and met a 20 y/o who, is like me, young, kinky, and intense. He is known in Boston, and elsewhere I assume, and lives like 11 miles from me. And as cool as it is, ( I have heard about him before, but I thought he was in Boston). So I keep thinking, why didn’t I meet him earlier? I was so…lonely in this community at 18, when I hide the rope burns (cover up works well), felt ashamed of the bruising I would get on occasion. But I guess it’s so much better this way, I came out stronger, and a lot better off for it. On something unrelated, I had a weird moment yesterday. I found myself being really defensive over something surprisingly stupid. The men I am seeing in boston gave me a command. It was one that moved out of leather-sex. Which is fairly common, especially since this one was in an effort to protect my best interests. But I found myself getting upset over it. It was weird, but I figured it out. I don’t want to lose my independence before I have it. I guess that’s my fear, I am so trusting with who I give my body too. Sex is sex, I don’t worry about that, but I get very worried when I have to trust something more that my wellbeing to someone. So I think I over-reacted, but I apologized and we move on. Okay so this week was bottom heavy. Sunday and Monday of next week I am doming! Sunday Red gets tied up, pissed on (in), and beaten (among other things). Monday, fire play! With a man named GmsAJ.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.