BLAH!
Monday, September 01, 2003
 
Okay couple things, First: I still love VJ, we spent this morning sleeping together, were broken up because of my college circumstances. Which sounds stupid but, I can’t pull of boyfriend real well, and I don’t want to pour myself into something like this. I guess it’s stupid really. At heart I am runner, with all my lack of fear about physical pain…I don’t want to get my heart broken, so I cut it off before it ended badly. Hence, I run from this stuff. Second: My current obsession is college, I like my school, but I am nervous about cash so I am thinking about doing a cuny, they are cheap and I could use my college fund to easily pay the rent on my house. plus then I am all set for cheap trips and the such. The problem being that I want to go out and explore the world and cheap colleges don’t scream, “diverse student population” Oh well I suppose it’s a matter of taking a breather. I am told I do this thing were “you forget your are not going to die in a month.” In otherwords, I have my whole life to see the world. And take jobs in strange places, but still, it would be fun to get out of NY after this year, and then do college in DC, or Chicago, or LA, or something. I just need to work hard and kick some grade point average ass. That’s all for now. -joey

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.