BLAH!
Friday, September 19, 2003
 
Distance SUCKS, Not in the “he lives over there and I want to sit on his face” sense but tonight, In the “she is in florida and I can’t protect her” sense. It’s 3:30 and I get a call from the Brit. She’s crying, some guys from her college took her out to a club, she lost them and they ditched her in the city of south beach. Not all that scary to me, but one of the boy’s had her cell phone, and wallet. So I got the post incident call, She saw the boy, got her stuff back, and slapped him. I love my friends for their strengths. But… I can’t help, it’s like watching a horror movie (“don’t go in that room! Don’t go in the room! See, now your dead.) I want to be there, I wanna hold her, being lost in a city sucks. Not that the thought of hitching a ride home with burly strangers is anything to not find hot. But not with my friends, they are the only true family I have. God it sucks. I want to hurt that kid…badly. Fucking teenagers. Done with that now. College is going good, I want to live on campus, the 20 y/o and I have coffee tomorrow, he keeps calling me young man, I will have to break him of this habit. I am may be interrogated at MAL I am worried I will crack too quickly, but if I last I can get cum control of a top (woohoo) I am going to Boston in November. I will meet with two tops, I will be a boy for 30 hours. One is into control the other is into fire-play, among other things. If I get my chores done I get to play. I am Very slowly forming “the Manhattan project” it is sort of working out to be an “everyone meet here at this time” group. Which is kinda cool, a nomadic leather group that hits random bars? I like that. Joey. Out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.