BLAH!
Wednesday, August 06, 2003
 
Okay, so it’s been a bit Montreal was great! Me and Vj had an awesome time, the hotel over charged us so we had to budget for a bit, which was fun. We missed the parade, began introducing each-other as the other’s boyfriend. It was just very nice…oh and I fucked the hell out of him, he’s so hot, the way He bends the submissive/dominant rules is incredible. We also went vintage clothing shopping (thank you specs for the addiction). So much fun, we got hit on by all sorts of folks, but I was kind of enamored with him…though there was this one guy who I wouldn’t have minded if he watched. I left Conc (the 19y/o kinkster, conc=concur) a package at the hotel, so he picked it up and has my number, I figured it was a good way to test his reality. He passed so, woohoo! Then there was work and the police ticket (I never have gotten one despite being pulled over several times, so it was a quite a shock). I am learning that I may not be able to get away with everything, which sucks. Oh, and I am talking to another couple bottoms, but I really need to be flogged soon, so I am working on that, it’s a matter of finding the right burly top who desires the same. On a related note something hit me like a ton a bricks today, I am going to go back to school in less than a month. I won’t be able to take a week off for fun, I won’t have weekends in strange cities. I will be a poor college student, will I have to hide my dildoes from my roomy (well not hide, he will probably know, but at least put away). Or worse, what if he likes it, and then I have to hide them so he’s not using all my good lube, and rope? More over, what the hell is it gonna be like? Sigh, thoughts suck sometimes. Oh! And tonight I met Woofster, A super hottie, who I hope to see more of. I leave you with my new quote. “we’re all broken, and broken is sexy in it’s own way… that’s why the crack of an ass is so hot!”

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.