BLAH!
Friday, August 29, 2003
 
Okay, I will have to post this latter, right now I am in Dallas, waiting for my plane, it is 9:22 Am the flight leaves in an hour. Scary Ain’t it? I hate flying, loathe flying, despise it, but at the same time I recognize it as a necessity in my life. Anway lets play the catchup game. This where I describe my week. This was supposed to be my last big “hurrah!” before college, and, well it has been. wednesday I spent the night awake, took my car to Newark airport and caught a plane out to Oakland California to play with Wellequiped and his boy for a week. the night I got in, I was so exhausted when I arrived (did I mention I hate flying?). so I spent the day sleeping and chatting (no play). But then Thursday came around and we had packing to do, we were headed to an event known as Leather Levi weekend. But after packing Wellequiped and I played. We did chest flogging, which was intense, perhaps a little too intense for me but enjoyable none-the-less. It was my first time doing it and I think I did pretty good. Post flogging I gave head, and then we moved on to finish up packing. Wellequiped’s boy “d” came home from work and the lot of headed out to spend the night at their friends house. After that it was off to LLW, in Saratoga Springs, Me and WellEquiped did some regular flogging in the “dungeon” tent, which was strange in that I could here the screams of the man behind me. Then it was time for dinner and the introduction of people I would be playing with. That night I did three bondage event’s I did a light spanking scene as a bottom, and had some clothes pins attached to me. I then went on to play tie a man to a picnic table, which works extremely well for that purpose. Oh plane time! Okay I am back from the trip, now on a bus, then onto a train, then on my way to Dad E. I haven’t seen him ages so this will be good for clearing my head. So, after the picnic table I went to bed (it was about 1:30 am by then) Morning brought several more scenes, me and this boy named Dave, had gotten sorta friendly (friendly as people who met a day ago can be considered to be). So he consented to let me try fireplay with him that night, his “Dad” (Mike) and I arranged a barter system for his use. Anyway the morning I got pissed on a couple times. Once by Jim (who later flogged me) on the grass and shortly after by WellEquiped (tasted his) on my knees inside a bathroom stall at the camp. Latter I went with dave hiking and rimmed him on a dusty patch of land. I met up with another boy named Jose, we conspired to play that night (I clicked handcuffs on him, like a bracelet, to seal the deal). I also got spanked again, this time I had needles stuck through my cock and nipples, which was fun. But I bled a lot more than I expected. Which wasn’t too bad, just something I had to adjust for. The rest of the day was spent with WellEquiped or hanging out by the pool, until dinner. When WellEquiped put me and his boy in huge collars, then tethered us together and led us around on a leash. I hated it, I felt like this object, strangers felt the need, or right to grab it sucked, I guess moreover I am just not that type of boy. Though, the thought of being on a leash attached to Wellequiped is still not a bad one. After the larger collar was lifted I went off to play with Jose, and I did poorly, I had not budgeted enough time for him and my fire training. I rushed his scene and I am positive he did not have as good of time as he should have. Though, I count it as a lesson learned, it’s something I should have realized before I even consented to play with him. Fireplay happened next, the instructor was a pretty cool top who was a member of The hellfire club, and I checked around on him (beyond that Dave had recommended him), all were complimentary. It was a real I opener in that I saw just how complex play can be as a top. I am excited for a chance to do it again, but I must be careful to do in the right surroundings. Back from visitng Dad. E. On a sour note I apparently did not check thouroughly enough with the crew of the event, as fireplay turned out to be illegal for that area ( I know I am repeating previous posts at this point, but I wanted to get this out of my head). Anyway it sucked. I did more play after that, but non that bears a lot of mentioning, other than to say it was fun, but I am still having trouble losing myself. Dad E. thinks it’s that I haven’t found myself as a bottom, or rather I haven’t found my philosophy. Maybe so, if that’s the case I hope to find it soon enough. That’s all for now, home soon! Okay the Rest is not so important, I had a hot scene with everything Vj and I had a fight, and I played really with Pierced.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.