BLAH!
Saturday, August 16, 2003
 
"Because we are also what we have lost" I shall not have a boyfriend for much longer, I am not a relationship person. Despite my love (god I hate that word) lets make it…what I feel for VJ, it’s just not going to work out with us. I will explain more latter. Tomorrow I will go into the whole other stuff that’s happened. More than anything I think we shall leave it as friends; at our core we want different things. Sigh it’s stupid, I knew that all relationships end, and tonight I found myself letting a couple tears fall, not bawling, just misty(stupid emotions). We have a plan for a movie tomorrow and a nap together. It’s so dumb, relationships are dumb. Ugh, maybe I am just no the “marrying type”. But then in the back of my head I think “but you like him this way” and, truth is, I do. I like him as my boyfriend, but I don’t want a boyfriend. If that makes any sense. Okay more on all this latter. Plus the whole “you drove an ambulance during a blackout in NYC, you must have some stories” thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.