BLAH!
Sunday, July 27, 2003
 
VJ met the Brit. Someone I am seeing met a friend of mine… weird. I didn’t think this is how it would go… I mean dating wasn’t for me, maybe it still isn’t. But at this moment, I am fulfilled. Saturday we went to an ultra gay pool party, it was weird. Me and VJ hung out in the back as we watched all the other guys swim, do drugs, drink, and genuinely have fun. We however madeout, talked, mocked the queens, and genuinely had a great time. It was nice just to be with him there, He has been sick for the past week, so it was nice that he was better, I spent 2 nights and 1 full day with him. After party we napped together, then went out to meet my friends (they like him, he’s soooo cute). We hung out for a half an hour then headed back to his place and slept. I ran out early, I hadn’t been home for 2 days and figured that I should probably get back there… It’s so weird I mean I am still talking online to all these people and sexually I crave a deeper intensity sometimes ( I need a flogging, bondage, fire play, beating) I want to also give that intensity sometimes.. but it doesn’t effect what I want with VJ, it’s weird I guess, I am experiencing this kind of renaissance in my tastes with him. I want to just be held and to hold him in return, I also want to lick and blow, and kiss every part of his body. It’s intense in a very new way to me, who knows where this shall go, but I am happy for the ride. Montreal in a week!!!!!!! I am so excited I can taste it

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.