BLAH!
Sunday, July 13, 2003
 
Ugh, Okay so college orientation, it was awesome! I love the location of the college, the east side bars are close, So is the eagle (okay so I need a subway to get there but no biggie). I am close to Metrocare (the ambulance company that hired me) and the kids are cool. I will be doing a double major I think. marketing, and international business. I met up with 5 other gay kids and for the most part I just hung out with them. As we all talked I got this feeling of being like the older brother. I have done a lot more than most, and I guess I have grown up a bit since spending the year. I heard stories of broken curfews, and late nights at some twink club. The majority of kids at the college are from long island (ew) but I am keeping an open mind. Anyway, the day started at 9:00 am, and I was freaking out… this is my last attempt at college, I think I will do fine, but if I fail at it, that’s it. It’s my second try so there is a little more pressure than the first time. I am not too worried, but it is something I am pondering. Anyway, I was exempt from exams, high SAT, my schedule is all classes after 10:00 am, and I have some awesome teachers (http://www.ratemyprofessors.com). So… we spent the night in the dorms, me and one the of kids got to talking, he was gay, but had never been into a gay bar. He comes from a small town (which is no excuse, to me) So I dragged him to the east side bar that never cards (small town kids never bring fake id’s). Anyway, we went to the boiler room, and I think I get turned on by corrupting a person. The kids wide eyed gaze as he entered the bar… it was priceless. Anyway The rest of the orientation went well, I met some cool kids, and I am getting excited for college.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.