BLAH!
Thursday, July 10, 2003
 
Okay, Wednesday was coffee day. I may never sleep again. I met p with like 5 people, and coffee being my official first meeting drink; i had tons (caffeine sex is something would should all strive for). Anyway, I met up with Groove, Axe, and Slow (so named for how he likes to take things). Groove and axe are very similar. More on all this in a second... I AM AN EMT!!!! I got the job I start the 21st, and it will be oh so good, it's one of those noble jobs where you still get the bling. so woohoo!!!! Problem on the horizon being my trip to SF, but we shall see. Anyway, after the interview I drove through Brooklyn to Manhattan (way too many traffic lights.) So at one I met up with groove, we had coffee and talked about his wants (to explore), he's cute and I see friendship, maybe more, but probably not, he’s not a hookup fan... alright off to work type more later ( I am in Owner's house, he's dreamy)

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.