BLAH!
Tuesday, July 08, 2003
 
Okay, Wednesday i am getting a dildo, I'm fixing this. Anyway... anyone ever seen cruel intentions? if not you should all see it. There is this quote from it I say quite often "I hate when things don't go my way. It makes me so horny” It’s very true for me, I get turned on when I don’t get my way. Not sure why, don’t care really. I like hearing “no” I want to just pleasure the guy who says it, this is probably an illness. But I don’t plan to cure it anytime soon. It’s weird to think that sometimes I don’t like it when a guy lets me cum too much. If we are doing cum control, I want you to test me. Okay my book on bottoming so far: Scare me a little, it turns me on, but don’t bullshit me. Don’t give me a threat unless you intend to use it. Idle threats make me doubt your power, and cause me to lose my will to obey. Don’t ask me to fake it, I don’t like pretending that you will keep me there for days(though I did have a hot scene that made me 30 minutes late to work once, that was a kind of hot show of power). , or that you are anything other than a guy I want to pleasure (no role play please). You are not beating me because I did wrong, you are beating me because I have probably begged for it. On the subject of begging, when you want head, don’t tell me to beg for it, its fake. Just stick it in there. Or leave your hard on out long enough and nature will take it’s course and I will probably beg on my own. You can vent to me, I am not a child, you can be upset about your job, your friend, your co-worker, something political, and you can tell me that it bothers you, I don’t need you be all strong and dominant, you can be weak too, vunerability is a sexy quality for anyone to have. And trusting me enough to tell me things that upset you makes me want to grope you. I am a pushy bottom, I am not into S/m for the sole pleasure of the top, I need to get off too. But, I am not in it for myself alone, I am more than willing to do things I hate if it’s important to the top. Don’t be a worrier about pda, I like kissing in public, when you worry about that, it makes me feel self-conscious. Plus, kissing in public can lead to dirty sex acts in public places which has yet to be a bad thing for me. Oh and I don’t like having to ask permission to lick you, or kiss you, or grope you, it irks me. That’s not really a rule, just a preference. In fact most of these aren’t really rules, just kind of felt like venting. No reason for it really, just a conversation with a top. Who got the wrong idea about me. Well, I suppose some thanks should go to Special K an attractive man who I have been talking to, I gave him my blog which he read it all that same day (always kind of nice, when a guy does that). But he commented that I did not seem to be as free flowing with my blog since I gave it out to more people. So after reading over it I decided I would get some stuff off my chest.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.