BLAH!
Sunday, July 20, 2003
 
Okay, Ttop was awesome (new pics in my gallery for those in the know). We did spanking, paddling, bondage and the like. It’s always more intense when you travel for it… one of my friends had some trouble out on the Jersey shore.. so I had to leave early.. but I think I will go back there one. After fixing the jersey problem (I know, there are many problems in jersey), I went home. I called Red and I hope him and I get to meet up again sometime soon, he is discovering a desire he has to become a slave which is currently pre-occupying him, but I welcome anychance I have to hang with him. I hung out with Owner and found what will become my addiction should I become wealthy, caramel makiado.. I think it’s called that, anyway is caramel and coffee… yum. After that I went to eagle. Okay I kind of freaked over the idea that I liked the stability of leaving the bar with Owner… so I needed to hand my number out to some more people tonight. Anyway I met up with Rboy, who was there with a friend of his and a boy who had never done bondage ( I fixed that, tied his balls up in the lower bathroom of the eagle). But his friend did something troubling to me… he wore a collar. He is not owned, not in a relationship… it bothers me on some level… I looked good, but still. I don’t know it’s like when someone abuses the cross, I am Jewish, but people put faith in something and I think there is something a bit off about abusing it. Oh well, to each his own. Anyway I also met up With MJ a man from San Fran who I have lusted after online for a bit.. and now.. in person too. I also saw one of the first Masters I ever played with BW, it was a nice experience in that I felt like I could see how I have grown. I have a real date with Owner (NO I am not owned, just his nickname) tomorrow. My first real date in a very long time (I avoid them) this should be… interesting. But I am looking forward to it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.