BLAH!
Friday, July 04, 2003
 
Okay, should I make this public? Post it all on my LN page and the one on world leather men, respectively? Or should I just keep giving it out to the people I want to? I suppose it’s an act of control to keep the name, and then give it out. Something I can have in my back pocket. Though I don’t know, the idea of having it public on a page where anyone can access it would bring me “hello I read your Blog” mail, which would not be terrible, just weird. Also it would ruin the idea of having a small group of people who I had given the name to. On a more important matter, I am hot for this guy online. Well I met him in person and he is very cute, but he only answers with one syllable (how are you doing? Fine) which would be a deal breaker, but he keeps saying hi. I can’t read him, it bothers me, and truthfully I don’t have a strong desire for any real play with him, but it’s just a practice that irks me. I am, for now, assuming that it’s just how he is. However, if I ask you how your day went, it is because I want to know how your day went, so simply saying “good” doesn’t work. I need a full response to my query. Sigh, if I ever tie him down, I will explain that to him, no pain, no pleasure just a long conversation about how to respond to my questions. This in itself would be really satisfying. Speaking of toping, I have been asked if I think doming makes me less of a legitimate bottom. I don’t think it does, I believe the paths are different, so one can travel both simultaneously. So long as one recognizes the difference between the way you interact with a man who has honored you with his desire to bottom for you, and one whom you have honored.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.