BLAH!
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
 
Okay Owners new name is VJ , to fix the confusion. Anyway, we are dating and I am realizing something disturbing about me. I am not self centered… but I am forgetful of other people on occasion. And after a fight between me and VJ it clicked that there are 2 people involved in this thing… very weird, very scary. Anyway… hooking up for me is an act of power, so doing it (btw, hooking up means doing back to a guy’s a place from a bar, not the internet rendezvous). So to give that up is tough… but I have VJ for naked fun, and for the moments after, the movies, dinner, that stuff… but I like being tied up an whipped, I love being chest punched, I like chest punching, I like tying up a guy. Not that VJ and I aren’t kinky together… we are.. but there is a limit of experience. And I require more… so we set up a rule, I will only fuck with him, currently. And I have decided to not hookup with people, I will wait for the hardcore experiences. He will be the center of my mind when I am with him. This is exciting, I really hope I don’t fuck it up. Oh I had work orientation Monday, 13 hour shift tomorrow ugh that’s going to suck (but money is good) who knows how this will go, I am excited for it! I also met a 19 y/o pervert (lives in montreal, college in NYC) online so if we meet up I may finally have someone to bounce my theories off, and maybe end this feeling of being the only young guy into this. off to nap with VJ, then charlies angels

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.