BLAH!
Friday, July 18, 2003
 
Okay I am about to go to Lancaster PA and spend the night with Ttop. Wahoo!!!! My first time with a man who has a dungeon, should be fun, I should have pictures when I return. I did the whole checkup, I have friends who know Him (get on www.friendster.com leather men, it is oddly helpful in this area). Anyway.. the big news? I fucked Owner (NO I AM NOT OWNED, just his nickname). It was this odd act of submission; he pounded on my chest as I fucked him. He yanked my balls, pulled my nipples. I was his toy the whole time, it was hot… sadly I am still too tight to be fucked.. but my friend the dildo (now known affectionately as Doh) shall help with that.. I am excited for this weekend it should be good. Oh but lets stay on task. Owner and I Met up Wednesday for a night at the Eagle, He aske me to tie up my balls beforehand, with a bit of the string hanging out at the bar so he could yank it when I was not up to par. I gave lot of extra string. So we hung out in the eagle and before we left he saw me staring at a guy as I pissed. If you have ever been in the eagle there is a chain-link fence that separates two bathrooms So with me on one side, and Owner and hot guy on the other… he had me slip my ball rope through the fence, then tied it to a pipe on the other side, and left the bathroom. Hot guy came over and gave it a tug, “whats this go to? Your belt?” “my balls” ( I am smilling at this point) “really?” tug (all is well) “Yeah, um can you untie me?” “sure, wow your balls, that intense” Sigh… okay here is the inherent problem with the eagle, it’s got leather and this kind of near kink… heres the new term I have for the leather posers who do some kink… “trinkets” i.e. People who do some stuff, like wear leather pants, or bite, or spank, or anything… but they only have that one fetish that gets them hot. “I’ll spank you a little before I fuck you, or I will call you boy when I fuck you, or (as was the case with hottie) I would love to play daddy” And that is fine, I like vanilla, I like giving head, I like being spanked, I like being called boy (by the right guy), but… in the eagle that’s all there on occasion. Sigh… but it’s fun for a night out, and I was there with Owner, so I wasn’t going to get his number or give him mine anyway… and truthfully I am very okay with going home with Owner, even with all the others I saw… and that thought scares me. Oh, and last night I saw Dad E. we went 2stepping (well he 2stepped I watched with awe and horror). I don’t think anything is quite so gay as men dancing to country music… but it’s also surprisingly hot…. Though my first definition of gay was that scene in police academy with the “blue oyster” so that could explain it. Oh and for the last part of this… a poem: Covered in this mist of foolishness Dripping in this sweat of yours Hoping for the end to be as sweat as the beginning Rolling, tumbling, bumbling, simply yours, In this place, in this time, I am yours… and so is this the act we make. Our bodies writhe and we.... create.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.