BLAH!
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
 
Napping is the best experience I have had, it make me just feel grrreeeeeeeaaaaaaat! Anyway…I am losing my insomnia (woohoo) and losing this fear of emotions that I have. My therapist tells me that if I could I would be emotionless, but somehow I found myself in a world were they are required… maybe that’s why I jumped into all this so fast. Anyway today I saw Touts, and talked about VJ, then I went over to his house and slept with him (literally) it was amazing. I mean this a time that involved a Taszer and chest punching, and some choking. But waking next to him during the afternoon was the best part of my day I think. Weird, it’s weird… I am not sure of myself anymore… but that may be a good thing, Bed time, I need to get up at 5 (for gym) or 6 (since I will not gewt up at 5 am to go the gym, but it’s a nice thought)

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.