BLAH!
Thursday, June 26, 2003
 
Whoops, okay so i am moron who needs to read his email, next weednesday was the meet up. i had a good time none the less, i met up with Cute Red (cute 50 y/o in the city) after hitting GMSMA meeting. it was wierd... i know people. i got head nods and such. I used to have this fear of two of my hookups meeting, now they go to convetions together (there were 4 that night) and i don't bat an eye. anyway, i left early from the meeting (they were doing questions from the audience, i hate when people do that. explore the phhysical, then the mental is my thought). Anyway i went over to see Cute Red, i had been feeling down about work, but wednesday i got an interview for work at metrocare brooklyn, so i am hoping. So i was feeling better, when i got to CuteRed's he showed me the cuffs and mask that came in so woohoo! he didn't get to try them on me, but when the straitjacket comes in, i intend to free up a good 6 hours. I am gonna see Enge this weekend, and i a supposed to call Snake, though i am becoming quickly booked for parade stuff, Tim wants me to show him the sites as well as his little (19 y/o) sister. so we shall see. I guess Enge will meet Tim, and we shall see what happens, it's tiem i get over myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.