BLAH!
Sunday, June 15, 2003
 
So, i played dom again. i am starting to really like it, i was chest punching, thigh beating, biting, nipple twisting, and tying off his cock. it started slow, i suppose the most important thing i have learned is that leather is about the seduction. You have to move slow, and carefully. Mind you I also know that an amazing bottom helps (which I was lucky to have. Red was awesome, i wasn't sure whom would play what, and I wasn't even sure that we would play. I got there later than planned, I was playing frisbee in the park with a friend and lost track of time. So, we spoke at his house and i tried on his straight jacket we talked more, and he offered me dinner. I stayed and we discussed things feeling each other out. I have never topped an experienced bottom. so when i went to feel his nipple (seduction at work) it was strange to find him growling, pulling me closer, directing me how to do it better. it was this odd scene, The cute red head in the city (no called CRHITC) taught me how to tie some ropes, so Red honored me by letting me tie him up, i chest punched him, bite him to leave a mark (i think i will always try to leave a mark), and had him swing a boot from his balls. Wow, just wow, it was awesome. he called me Sir at first, and truthfully i have never liked the term for me, so i had him call me Joseph, which is respectful. With the advent of the net, Sir is a term that you can call anyone, and some 22 y/o's call themselves Master. So fuck it, Joey or Joseph, it works, it's my name, and it feels more real to have him call me that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.