BLAH!
Friday, June 20, 2003
 
okay so i am dragging, Tim and his friend dave to the eagle of saturday, fun! plust Enge which means me making out in a corner with occasional "hey, are you blackbird?" so yeah it should be nice. i wonder if i moving things too fast with Enge. the progression of hookups with me goes somethign like this. i meet you we play together we play together a lot more then i tell you you matter to me, and maybe have you put something on my key ring. i might introduce you to one of my friends as a friend. we are then free to do stupid things like see a movie. you see, i don't really want a boyfriend, well most of the time. Anyway,friendup (hookup/friend) is the best a person can hope for really. And i am progressing Enge a lot faster than that. Maybe his is the first person i have been with who is into leather, and would be an acceptable person for my friends to meet (young, non-shaved head). Oh well, i am thinking this will be the extent of him meeting my friends, maybe Dad E. but beyond that. not sure, i will figure it out!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.