BLAH!
Monday, June 23, 2003
 
Oh so that saturday night in the city, i saw Enge, met him at the waldorf where his ex/roomate/lover was staying. I don't know the deal they have something more than just an open relationship, but he is something less than single, i think his lover is what's comfortable. but Enge likes Kinky sex, and his lover doesn't. So alas Enge broke it off with him, but they live together and still care for one another.. Anway we went to the eagler where i met Topovertheedge, and talked about flogging and whipping and all that jazz. I saw the CuteRed, and asked to see him on wednesday, which didn't pan out, so next sunday, it's been a bit since i have spoken with him. He gave me some good advice and aproved Enge as a good guy, which kinda felt good. I spent the rest of the night kissing Enge, mostly. i did hand him off to some guy for about 20 minutes while i was talking to a very pretty, local top. Fun! Enge was turned on by, literaly, being handed off to someone else, but he told me he was happy to see me return. As the bar got quieter, we stode against the wall upstairs and i did breath control with him (more intimate than kissing, sometimes, he feels). We got pizza and i dropped him off at home. We'll see when i play with him next. I didnt introduce him to Tim, but Enge wants to come down for gay pride in NYC with me, so we shall see. On sunday i went to a graduation serimony for my old highschool, the BRIT was graduating so i had to attend, which was nice though it robed me of Folsom east, oh well next year! i plan to play with RED (the hot bottom) sometime next weekend. and i hope to see Dad somepoint soon. I have been kinda distant from everyone recently, so it's tiem to get back in the swing of things.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.