BLAH!
Sunday, June 01, 2003
 
"of all the people i made sure to ask, the one i most frequently forget about, is myself." Okay, so i am now bald, my mouth is sore, and i am just amazed by my evening. Started at 7:00 i met up with the cute red head (okay so he is fifty but if i can call myself a boy at 19, cute works for 50). It was a nice dinner, he informed i would not be paying. I had issues, but figured no use in fighting, which is a small improvement. over dinner i informed him that i was not allowed to pleasure myself this evening. He was at first taken a back, and the questions came out. "why not? why did you agree?" and the rest. i felt like i was defending myself (which i am getting better at as i understand the reasons behind a Tops actions more). He understood and respected my ability to stik with my actions. When we got back to his place he told me about the plan for the evening, "boots". i had told him about my plan to look more leathery over dinner, he had agreed, it wasn't long before i was standing naked in his tub. He pissed on me, i tried to swallow some, the idea holds some amount of attractiveness, but i can't swallow unless i am right up on the cock. anyway, he shaved me bald, i said miltary cut, but he picked the short one. it's those kinds of things that are such a turn on. Just when i think i have control, it flips. after the shaving of the head, he went for my body hair, which i just can't seem, to let go of, i like it too much, i think it's hot. If he wants to burn bits of it off, thats another thing, but losing hair for hair losing's sake is just not my style. So we moved on, naked i sat in his apartment as he brought out two boots, i laced them up (he taught me, skinhead boots are wierd). I proceeded to lick them clean as was the order. He then pulled out a timer, set it for 60 minutes, and said simply, "an hour for each boot, start with the left." after thrity minutes i was begging for water. He obliged me with a dog bowl. i have not done puppy play, and don't really intend to, i don't like the idea of altered consiousness. it felt more degrading than anything, which wasn't the purpose (he wanted me to have easy access to water). and hour and a half latter, my tongue had black polish on it. it was intense, after the first hour, i attained a kind of zen monotonany. while i will not ask to do that again anytime soon, i will accept it if it should come up. on an awesome plus side, he drank a little more then he anticipated, and i got to hear all sorts of dirt stories about people i have played with pasts. this may sound foolish, but i never got the importance of family, listening to him talk about how "when __ was younger he and I..." or "ten years ago he ...". It felt a lot like i would imagine a grandparent sounds as you find out about your parents past. it was also nice to hear how some of the people i strive to impress screwed up. thats all for tonight, I may be going to San Franscisco to play with a man for 5 days. the thought worries me in that i as of yet have no reservations. shouldn't there be reservations? hehe, oh and CHICAGO IN 6 days, iam getting excited, more so since the order. should be fun, he said MIGHT cum, i am hoping thats a mind fuck, well, kinda, not sure. oh well, fun, and naked plans.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.