BLAH!
Monday, June 30, 2003
 
Enge spent the night here this saturday. I had sex under the roof of my childhood home. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was nuts, crazy, fun. oh gosh, i loved it. we had to be quiet as i beat him, i muzzled him (thank you Cute Red), i blindfolded him, used clothes pins on him, tied up his balls. my gosh, it was fun. the small adventure of it all was nice, it prepped me well for sunday. Anyway. Saturday: Enge came over at like 10 pm, and we hit the city, we met up with TIm and his sis, i took them to CBGB (straight, rock bar), mike and made out, ten we moved on to Heaven, stonewall, and another couple places. Enge saw his ex, and introduced me, we left Tim and Sis to hit up the eagle. We met a couple of nice guys and hung out until 3-4. We went back to my place and and played (see above). Sunday was an adventure in and of it self, i need sleep, it's been a while since i did that. more tommorow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.