BLAH!
Friday, May 16, 2003
 
Okay So i lied tonight, i can't understand what i want from this guy... no thats not it. I like him, I would date him, he doesn't want that, and i am tryign to figure out if I am okay with that. I think I am, hell I am sure I am. It's just that I finally defined what he is.. he is a hookup. A really good hookup, but at the same time, I can't stand to see him outside of the sexual realm. So tonight I told him that while i would be in his state (and relatively close to him) this weekend I wouldn't be able to see him. It's not that I couldn't or even that I don't wan't to... it's that I can wait till we meet. However, than I think how childish it is to play that game, he's nice, I want to see him so I should. I have decided to play it by ear. Sigh... it seems whenever I figure somethign out i am left with more to ponder... okay bed time more latter

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.