BLAH!
Saturday, May 31, 2003
 
Okay so i have noticed this about me. after giving the url out again i went over my old blogs just to see what i had written. Reading them i realized i am very confilicted with my thoughts. it seems that i can't define people as one thing without me changing it. So i have decided to give up on that for a bit. i will just try assuming less. Like last night at this party, i talked to a guy wearing a hoist t-shirt, and my opening line was something along the lines of "ever tried whipping?" Which didn't fly well with the very queeny man who wore it. I also find that i do this thing, where i make decisions based on whims. which is not necesarrilly a bad thing, but living life randomly can't be all that purposeful. Oh and i can't cum for until friday... if that, i am playing with a really hot guy in chicago next weekend, so "if boy is good, he might get to cum next weekend" Joy. but totally a turn on. sigh, such is life, why couldn't i be turned on by being ordered to cum a lot? why aren't more Sir's giving that order? oh well this should be fun, and i can do it!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.