BLAH!
Thursday, May 29, 2003
 
"not all those who wander are lost" what's with me recently? i am down, well not down, but not up either. And since up is my normal state, not beign there feels wierd. I think this is what i am going to call the look back years. I know stuff is happening, i know it's important. The leather community is going trough something, and i may get to be a part of it. the net is recking bars, and wreaking havoc with the natural order of it all. And the next generation (my generation) is gonna have to figure what we want. I have decided not to say hi to anyone online for a couple days, and see who notices. It's childish, but i wanna see who notices. I keep hearing how amazing i am for being into all this at such a young age (okay, so i am 19), and maybe I am. But i just keep worrying that i am not living up to the hype. Oh well, I can deal, and the be your own shoulder policy is still in effect, and working well. But it's been nice to know that should it fail, i have a couple other shoulders.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.