BLAH!
Sunday, May 25, 2003
 
"losing teaches us more about ourselves than winning (or getting) ever could" Okay, so I think I am done with hookups...partialy. I mean I still have the desire, and I don't really want to be owned or in a relationship, but I want the people i am with to matter to me. I used to think that my hookups with Dad (leather Dad that is) were so good becuase of him, and partialy thats true but, I think it's also that I care about him. How fucking lame is that? I mean I always thought that whole line "when you care about someone it's better" was a lie. But I discovering that when people matter to me, it makes the nakedness more important. So when it comes to leathersex, i am done with the meaningless nakedness.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.