BLAH!
Tuesday, May 20, 2003
 
"if you can't do it well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly" I keep doing this thing, I like a guy, so I bolt. And I am still fighting this desire, and I keep thinking the deisre should go away, but no luck so far. It was a very good weekend as a whole. I played with the Sir, I was visitng and have found that I am gettign quite good at what i am into. Okay so the meat of this is, I saw him , i decided to stay longer and see him. I mean it was wierd, in my head he is defined so clearly as a hookup. So i keep going over my desire to see him, it bothers me. The Sir i was with this weekend is friends with him so i saw him (from now on capital H). The Sir i was with was awesome i took a belt, but he did the punishment pain thing and thats just not what i am into right now... So it was wierd.. i saw matrix two and got a taste of my life in the future. More on this latter. gotta think.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.