BLAH!
Sunday, May 25, 2003
 
"how much simplier would life be if people didn't always see grey as black and white?" Okay So, I played with an old guard top last night. He is about 50, balding, cute (to me), and fun. Well not entirely, we had fun parts, and I confess I loved almost every minute of it. But recently I have been feeling a bit hollow; I don't think I can continue the meaningless hookups. I have finally reached a place where I want more. Heck I need more, I am not talking relationship. But I want more than just physical closeness, I want emotional intimacy. I want someone in my life that gets me, I want someone who I can have both with...and not need to get beaten just to be close with them. I want more from my relationships. More on this, I need sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.